rocky

Default Divide by Zero

Formula for the following
E20/E22*167
When E20 is empty or not use, howt to write the formula that will ignore E20
and continue wiyh the rest
E20(noy used) and E22 *167 is done.

º¼ÖÝÈË

=IF(OR(E20=0,ISBLANK(E20)),E22*167,E20/E22*167)

Duke Carey

You're not going to get a divide by zero error from that formula if E20 is
blank, but you will if E22 is blank. Maybe what you want is:

=E20*167/(if(E22=0,1,E22)