UniDave

Default Hyperlinks - identifying source in destination sheet

Just getting back into Excel after long time away so a bit rusty

I have built a macro that will create hyperlinks for many rows of
results and the destination cells or ranges may be hyperlinked several
times, dependant on the results.

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to create icons in the
destination sheet/file which, when clicked, will take the user back to
the cell or range that holds the hyperlink?

Putting the icon issue to one side, can the destination sheet reveal
which file/sheet is hyperlinking to it?

Thanks

FOR THOSE INTERESTED THE WORK I AM DOING CONCERNS MAPPING RISK SCORES
INTO A HEAT MAP

--
UniDave
UniDave's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16844