Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Replace #N/A via sctipt

Hi

I am importing xml into my sheet and one of the imports is #N/A as the node being imported is a expiry date if said node does not expire the field is empty hens returning a #N/A.

Now what i am doing is changing another column based on this
but if the column reads #N/A it also returns #N/A in the other column.

What i want to do by using a script check the value in J column and if that value is #N/A replace it with "Never!"

i already have this in the H column

=if(J3:J<"Never!","Expires!",if(I2:I={1073741823} ,"Full key!",if(I2:I<"1073741823","Not a full key!")))

so i cant use a isna in the H column to change this to "Never!"

I hope i have explained well enough for someone to understand what i mean.