Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Circular

my worksheet shows this message at the bottom. but I dont know where's the
error. what should i do?
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It means you have a circular reference that excel cannot evaluate properly.
If it just displays cirulcar, that means the reference is on a separate
sheet. Go through all your worksheets until you a worksheet that will say
Circular: A1 (for example). Then you will need to examine the formula to find
out why you are getting the circular reference.
--
** John C **