Junior Member

Default Amend all Macros

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the year in all macros in a spreadsheet, or do I have to do them all individually and manually?

I have a spreadsheet with 20 macros that are all looking at 2016 and we are just entering our 2017 financial year

Thanks,

June
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Am Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:54:09 +0100 schrieb Jooniper:

Is there any way to change the year in all macros in a spreadsheet, or
do I have to do them all individually and manually?

I have a spreadsheet with 20 macros that are all looking at 2016 and we
are just entering our 2017 financial year

try in VBE:
Edit = Replace = Search = Current Project

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi all,

Is there any way to change the year in all macros in a spreadsheet,
or do I have to do them all individually and manually?

I have a spreadsheet with 20 macros that are all looking at 2016 and
we are just entering our 2017 financial year

Thanks,

June

I suspect you need to redesign your project so the fiscal year is
located in 1 place only and accessed there by all macros using it!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc