Junior Member

Default Formula to get the dynnamic date of the month

Hello,

I have several reports that I need to send to several people on certain days of the month. So to avoid the last minute preparation, I prepare the report on previous working date. Below code helps me to get those date in the attachment for each report.

=WORKDAY(DATE($C$2,E$2,2), -1,$B$27:$B$48)

I am facing a challenge when date falls on Weekends or Holiday. In such cases, I need to prepare the report 2 days prior so I can send the report one day prior of Weekend or Holiday.

I am not able to combine my both criteria in single cell. Did Vlook up as well, but all fails.

Attached sheet for your reference. Someone please assist me here.

Thanks,
Shiva
Attached Files
File Type: zip template.zip (10.8 KB, 71 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Tue, 31 May 2016 16:08:00 +0100 schrieb shiva_reshs:

I am facing a challenge when date falls on Weekends or Holiday. In such
cases, I need to prepare the report 2 days prior so I can send the
report one day prior of Weekend or Holiday.

WORKDAY only calculates with workdays so you don't need to check for
weekends or holidays.
Have a look:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2cxlsm
for "Scheduler"
I changed your formulas to a universal one that you can drag to the
right and down.

Regards
Claus B.
--