Junior Member

Default New Excel Project

Thanks for the help on the last one, learned a lot about pivot charts. I want to create a form as my first worksheet, that you can select the date and line number on and it prints to another work sheet, when you save it empties out the one that you entered your data on. Would this have to be done through a VBA form? How would I start this and where can I look to get a good idea on starting this?