#1   Report Post  

Default New Excel Project

Thanks for the help on the last one, learned a lot about pivot charts. I want to create a form as my first worksheet, that you can select the date and line number on and it prints to another work sheet, when you save it empties out the one that you entered your data on. Would this have to be done through a VBA form? How would I start this and where can I look to get a good idea on starting this?
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parsing Month WorkSheet (one row/Project) into Folder & SubFolders by Project u473 Excel Programming 0 August 19th 11 08:40 PM
Project - VBA Project window - Excel 2003 Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Excel Programming 9 October 1st 09 08:00 AM
How to convert MS Project to MS Excel. I don't have MS Project. Jane Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 20th 06 11:01 PM
With VBA from Excel: Open Project, extract resource list and copy it to a worksheet, close project. Tony Excel Programming 1 October 18th 05 03:53 PM
Assigning the Help 4, *.HLP file for a project programmatically in a protected Project Tony Seiscons Excel Programming 0 October 4th 04 03:10 PM