Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Somehow column headers changed to #'s, how do you change back?

--
Sally
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

tools | options | general tab | uncheck r1c1 reference style option |
ok

On Oct 6, 11:26*pm, Sally Morgan
wrote:
--
Sally

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Highlight them and Formet as General. then, highlight your workbook and
resize them to ensure they fit the column size.

"Sally Morgan" wrote:

--
Sally