Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default New spam policy?

By asking people to forward emails without the permission of the
senders, Obama in the White House may be just drumming up business for
his lawyer buddy contributors who know that the snitcher's emails
(about "fishy emails concerning health care) will
be public record, and people who sent the original emails could simply
sue the forwarders for violation of privacy rights?

That's "transparency" and "change"?

Use of the internet service by the White House to distribute SPAM
would require that most ISP service providers cut service to the White
House? Or would ISPs around the country sue President Obama
personally, to lock down the costs of preventing unwanted spam from
hitting the email boxes of their customers?

I'm just curious, I would love to be able to use the advertising power
of SPAM, but my hands are tied, I'm just wondering how the American
phrase "justice for all" figures into this talk about "angry mobs"?