Junior Member

Question Exporting columns from Sheet1 to sheet2

Hi,

I need to export some columns from sheet1 to sheet2 with some condition.

For Instance.,

I have DATE, NAME, ID NUMBER, ADDRESS columns in sheet1... I need the data of the NAME column in Sheet2 with the condition.. (In Sheet2-- A1 cell, i have entered the date 8/29/2012. In Sheet2 Column B i should get all the NAMEs from Sheet1 NAME column, having the DATE mentioned in Sheet2 A1 cell, of Sheet1 DATE column)..

Please help me out from this...