Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SeaTiger

Default Two Versions in One File

I have a file that when I open it up actually opens up two unique files with
:1 and :2 added to the end of the file name. Why is that and how would I
delete one of them?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
victor

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Open the file, press Ctrl + F4, save the file

You or someone else open a second window of the same file and then saved it,
Ctrl + F4 closes the active window

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"SeaTiger" wrote in message
om...
I have a file that when I open it up actually opens up two unique files
with :1 and :2 added to the end of the file name. Why is that and how would
I delete one of them?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
victor

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SeaTiger

Hi Peo:

Thanks--that solved the problem

Best regards,
victor

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
Open the file, press Ctrl + F4, save the file

You or someone else open a second window of the same file and then saved
it, Ctrl + F4 closes the active window

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

om...