Junior Member

Default Shaded cells shift to the right when printing

Hi everyone, I have several excel worksheets that have shaded cells in them. When I print screen, they look fine. When I hit print the shaded cells shift to the cell to the right of them and print over the data in that cell (kind of overlaps the data). Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix this?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori1600 View Post
Hi everyone, I have several excel worksheets that have shaded cells in them. When I print screen, they look fine. When I hit print the shaded cells shift to the cell to the right of them and print over the data in that cell (kind of overlaps the data). Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to fix this?
Hi Lori,

I've never experienced this happening before so unable to come up with a solution off the top of my head, but if you could post a sample workbook where this is happening I'll gladly have a look at it to see if I can fathom what's going wrong.

S.