Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Comments do not appear

My application consists of a UserForm menu and several report sheet-tabs. The problem is when the selected report opens, and the user hovers their mouse over a cell with the comment indicator...the comment does not appear. However when I toggle to another sheet-tab and then back to the original report sheet-tab the comments appear as they should.

Is there code I need to include so when a selected sheet-tab opens all the cells with comments display the comment as they should...so the user doesn't have to toggle on and off another sheet?

Thanks,

Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

My application consists of a UserForm menu and several report
sheet-tabs. The problem is when the selected report opens, and the
user hovers their mouse over a cell with the comment indicator...the
comment does not appear. However when I toggle to another sheet-tab
and then back to the original report sheet-tab the comments appear as
they should.

Is there code I need to include so when a selected sheet-tab opens
all the cells with comments display the comment as they should...so
the user doesn't have to toggle on and off another sheet?

Thanks,

Rob

Is your userform modeless? If it has focus you must click the sheet to
enable sheet events. This transfers focus to the sheet. Switching
sheets isn't really necessary once your sheet behind the userform has
the focus!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!