Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Experts

Dear All,

Need help !

1
2
1

=Sum(A1:A5) ,Total as output is 7 , I want to split the rang from a formula in another cell

(A1:A5)

if required a scree shot or excel format , i can share ...pls reply.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Am Thu, 25 Feb 2016 04:16:13 -0800 (PST) schrieb Varinder Singh:

1
1
2
2
1

=Sum(A1:A5) ,Total as output is 7 , I want to split the rang from a formula in another cell

why do you want to do that? If the range changes create a dynamic range
name and use that name into the formula.
If you want to do it your way then write the first cell address in B1
and the last cell address in B2
Then use the formula:
=SUM(INDIRECT(B1&":"&B2))

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional