Junior Member

Default How to list in a column with certain number

How can I type in a certain number in one cell and it comes out with the list of numbers? For example if I input a number "10", it automatically shows a list of numbers from 1, 2, 3... to 10 in a column (not drop-down list) . Is there any function that can be used for this purpose? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Am Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:25:16 +0000 schrieb Angxin77:

How can I type in a certain number in one cell and it comes out with the
list of numbers? For example if I input a number "10", it automatically
shows a list of numbers from 1, 2, 3... to 10 in a column (not drop-down
list) . Is there any function that can be used for this purpose? Thank
you

your number in A1. Then in A2:
=IF(ROW(A1)$A$1,"",ROW(A1))
and copy down