LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
external usenet poster

Default Copy rows to new sheet based on value in column A

I have a sheet which a person will add data to every day. In the left hand column are the account numbers. I need a macro or VBA to copy the rows of each individual account to a tab (worksheet) with that number and there should be no gaps.

I don't want to use autofilter on the original sheet as this reorders the data and confuses the person who does input.

Is there any command that goes down one row at a time, copies all rows that match a value in column A then puts them in order on a new sheet?

Thanks!

Example:

Account No. Amount

153 50
167 75
175 43
153 66

Copy all rows with instance of "153" into new spreadsheet that should look like this:

Account No. Amount

153 50
153 66

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On