Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how can i set up excel to print envelopes from selected cells

I am using excel 2003 and i have a spread sheet in which i have columns with
names, addresses, & postcodes. i have used insert function to concatenate the
cells to put the address in to one cell but i cant work out how to send it to
prnt as a address format on an envelope in word easily by ticking a box

Please help, WURZCLIFF2010
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Can't see your layout, but mailmerge likes to see all info for each label
across one row in individual cells under titles like below.

Name | StreeetAddress | City | State | Postcode

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP