Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Sending Excel Worksheet in 2007 to Lotus Notes

On one of my computers I can hit the send then email button on the file
toolbar and the workbook will be sent to my Lotus Notes Email for sending.
On another computer the email automatically goes to Outlook. How do I change
this default email in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Valerie

Close Excel first and check out if Outlook or Outlook Express/Windows Mail is your mail program for Office.
StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
In Vista : StartDefault programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm