Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Go to a cell of a different worksheet within the same workbook

I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why don't you give us more info as to your total need so a proper solution
may be offered.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Don,

Sheet 1 Cell A10 is orinigally a blank cell. if there is any data entered
onto this cell, I want Excel automatically exit from Sheet 1 and display
Sheet 2 with the cursor sitting at Cell E8.

Thanks,

Igbert

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A10")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Application.Goto Sheets("Sheet2").Range("E8")
End Sub

Entered in the module of Sheet1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gord,

Instead of checking for 1 cell, ss it possible to check 2 cells that are not
in a range i.e A10 and F15 in Sheet 1 before going to Sheet 2.

Thanks.

Igbert

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2 Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way
if target.address=range("a10").address or _
target.address=range("f15").address then _

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2
Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

tHi Don,

Thanks for the answer. Its works well.

What if I want to verify 3 or more non blank cells?

And what if I want to verify A10 is non blank AND F15 is blank in sheet 1
berfore poping up Sheet 2?

Thanks

Igbert

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2
Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Andand and
Use the idea presented and think about it.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"igbert" wrote in message
I have Sheet 1 to Sheet 10 within a workbook.

If Sheet 1 Cell A10 is non blank, I want Excel to go to Sheet 2
Cell E8.

Does anyone have any idea?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have tried but unable to make it work.

Wonder if anyone could help.

Verify A10 is non blank cell AND F15 is a blank cell in sheet 1 berfore auto
switching to Cell E8 of Sheet 2?

Igbert