Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default View of Workbook

I am working on a spreadsheet, and the actual sheet is not full screen an it
won't allow me to move it to get to the buttons to adjust it. It is hangin
1cm down and 2 across from the left hand bar. Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If it's the excel application window:
Rightclick on the excel application on the icon in the taskbar
(usually at the bottom of the screen).
Select Move
Use the arrow keys to move it into view and hit enter.
Then resize it the way you like.

If it's a sheet window, then in xl2003 menus:
Window|arrange|tiled
and resize the way you like.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you can use window|arrange|tiled, then you did adjust the window.

If you can see that worksheet titlebar, try double clicking on it to maximize
that window.

If this doesn't help, I think you'll have to explain what you tried and what
happened when you tried it.