LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default spreadsheet interconnectivity

Hi

I am exploring ways of exporting data from a spreadsheet to a web page. Basically, I have multiple spreadsheets with the twenty or so cells whose data values change over time. I am looking for a reporting tool that is somehow directly linked to those cells. The reporting tool should be able to be viewed through a browser. Has anyone attempted/or had experience with any methodologies??

I know I can save as html files, but would have to do it everytime the values change. I am looking for a way where the web page or tool, is continuously linked to those cells

Thank you
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
link a local spreadsheet to a network shared spreadsheet Leo Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 March 21st 08 11:37 AM
How do I copy spreadsheet data as shown to another spreadsheet? trainer07 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 August 7th 06 09:39 PM
In Excel I want to copy text from spreadsheet to spreadsheet Kris Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 9th 06 07:58 PM
conversion of MS Works Spreadsheet to Excel 2002 Spreadsheet Kellie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 24th 05 07:31 PM
Is there a way to insert a formula, password or macro in an excel spreadsheet that will automatically delete the spreadsheet? oil_driller Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 8th 05 10:34 AM