Junior Member

Default spreadsheet interconnectivity

Hi

I am exploring ways of exporting data from a spreadsheet to a web page. Basically, I have multiple spreadsheets with the twenty or so cells whose data values change over time. I am looking for a reporting tool that is somehow directly linked to those cells. The reporting tool should be able to be viewed through a browser. Has anyone attempted/or had experience with any methodologies??

I know I can save as html files, but would have to do it everytime the values change. I am looking for a way where the web page or tool, is continuously linked to those cells

Thank you