Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I make Office 2003 Desktop & Toolbar icons brighter & shar

How can I make Office 2003 Desktop & Toolbar icons brighter & sharper?

In Office 97 the Desktop and Toolbar icons for WORD and EXCEL are brightly
colored and sharp.

In Office 2003 the Desktop and Toolbar icons' colors are soft and pastel and
the icon images have a matte finish (having little or no contrast).

Since there are now 37 of us that use Office 2003 that are over 55 and our
vision is not what it was when we were 18, it would be nice to have icons and
other visual artifacts in Office that are easy to discern. (Or did I miss
the point that this is really an eye test?)

So, are there options and/or settings that I can use to get Office 2003, and
ONLY Office 2003, Desktop and Toolbar icons more brightly colored and sharper?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try right clicking on a toolbar and selecting customize... then go to the
options tab and select large icons

--
HTH
Nick Hodge