LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
external usenet poster

Default linking sheets and workbooks

Hi - I know this is pretty basic but I need to have data from one sheet in one workbook, linked or somehow automatically populated (copied) into a Master compilation workbook, as I call it. It is basically text information on students (address, date of enrollment etc) but the schools where they are enrolling are in different parts of the country, and I am hoping that for each school, when data on a new student is entered into their individual school excel workbook, that the information can be copied into the Master workbook, so as to have all the information on new students in one workbook and not have to compile manually.

Is this possible?
thanks!
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search