Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Start sheet in a workbook

I use Excel 2010.
In one workbook, which I use frequently, I always want to open at the same sheet.
I found a setting in Options once and it worked fine but now I cannot find this setting, in order to change it to another sheet.
Can anyone help ?

Stuart in Zurich
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Stuart,

Am Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:34:04 -0800 (PST) schrieb Stuart:

I use Excel 2010.
In one workbook, which I use frequently, I always want to open at the same sheet.
I found a setting in Options once and it worked fine but now I cannot find this setting, in order to change it to another sheet.

try it with Workbook_Open-Event (suit to modify):

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.Goto Sheets("Tabelle1").Range("A1")
End Sub

Regards
Claus Busch
--