Junior Member

Default Graph to display Range Label and Mean

Hi,

First time poster...I searched but could not find the answer. I suspect I have a very "easy" graph request but can't figure it out. What I would like to graph is a a bar chart I think...

Data will be Meal Prices and I want to show a single bar graph with the range label at each end and the mean as a thin line where it would fall within the data. Idea is also to have this as a dynamic table that will update with each change of data.

$3, $7, $9, $5, $8 with mean = $6.5

Attached file for reference.

Thanks!
NCSaint/Steven
Attached Images

Last edited by NCSaint : December 4th 12 at 04:34 PM
Junior Member

Hi NCSaint,

I think this may help you in your request.

Step-by-Step Tutorial: How-to: Make a Company and Industry P/E (Price to Earnings) Line Chart

Steve=True