Junior Member

Unhappy Excel 2010 - Save as activates properties window

I have been struggling for a long time to find out why every time I click on save as button I see the properties window pop up. I don't know if this was set up by mistake when I was testing the VBA or perhaps I have this by default. I checked in other user's excel (within my organization) and they do not have this problem. It is getting a bit annoying each time the window opens. Even if I close it, the workbook saves anyway. I checked if there is a template stored anywhere, I even copied a template from different computer but the problem still remains unsolved. This is the case only with excel, other office programs do not have this. Appreciate your experienced solution. Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by magz : August 12th 12 at 05:06 PM Reason: Attachment added