Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Grouping

I have created a Pivot table with the data grouping in month format, but it
shown Chinese character (i.e. 1月) instead of english (i.e. Jan), how can I
change the format back into English format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Carol

I think you will need to go to Control PanelRegional Settings and change
your Date format to UK

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Carol Chan" wrote in message
I have created a Pivot table with the data grouping in month format, but
it
shown Chinese character (i.e. 1月) instead of english (i.e. Jan), how can I
change the format back into English format?

signature database 4828 (20100202) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4828 (20100202) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
I also meet the same problems. Have u resolved it?