Junior Member

Location: Melbourne
Default Delete duplicate rows without deleting entire row

I have a sheet which downloads a table of data using query table into a "raw data" sheet for then copying into a master sheet. The master sheet has the format below. There are a number of tables with different data.
The raw data sheet will hold only queried data for a specific table data set

Master sheet:
_____A ______B___________________F_________G
1____Date____Price_______________Person____Sales
2____ ... _____ .... _______________ ... ______ ....

Basically I need a macro to copy the data from the "Raw data" sheet and append to the end of the table in the "master data" sheet.

I then need to delete duplicate data as there will duplicates from previous queries. That way only new data will be added to the table / sheet.

However, I need to delete duplicates without deleting the entire row as there will be other tables on the master sheet (as above: Table 1 is data/price and Table 2 is person/sales).

All other solutions I have read involve deleting the entire row which is no good since there are other items which would be deleted by this.

Thanks

Last edited by Chulius Caesar : July 7th 12 at 09:24 AM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

--
Chulius Caesar

If desired, send your file with explanation and excel version to ME.