Chris VP

Default how do I print a range without printing the blank pages?

I am looking for the command "don't print blank pages". I have a spreadsheet
range 3 pages wide by 3 pages deep. I do not want page 2 and 3.
Peo Sjoblom

Select what you want to print and do fileprint area and set print area, then
save workbook

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Chris VP" wrote:

I am looking for the command "don't print blank pages". I have a spreadsheet
range 3 pages wide by 3 pages deep. I do not want page 2 and 3.

David McRitchie

If the pages are blank that aren't wanted there is probably something
else that is wrong.

Cells with spaces, empty string, or cells with formulas are never blank.

Check your last cell Ctrl+End it should point you to the intersection of the
last used row and the last used column. If it doesn't then you have a
last cell problem. Watch out for hidden calculation areas -- a bad idea
but some people do that.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#makelastcell

I'd think use of Print Area to be a resolution of last resort, the need for
it usually indicates a problem.
---
HTH,