Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel 2007 in Vista in MacBook Pro

I'm using Excel in a MacBook Pro (17", NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, and 4GB RAM)
the OS of which is Vista.

Everytime I stop working for a few minutes (even when I pause for less than
2 minutes), I find Excel frozen when I resume working. It takes about 1
minute or so (which feels like eternity) after I click in order for it to let
me work.

I have checked the power management facility and it is OK.

Any suggestions please?

--
Paul Gauci
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

hello paul, I think you will have to increase your time on your sheet, which
indicates the time when you are not working, you can also do a cleaning
program on your hard disk and a defragmentation of your hard disk.
Greetings.

Marc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks Marc. The harddisk is new so there is no need defrag etc. How do I
increase time on my sheet please. I have tried to change the power management
settings but this has made no difference.

The problem seems to be getting worse and I am wasting a lot of time on my
work.

Thanks

Paul

--