Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update 2000 Excel hyperlinks to 2003 hyperlinks

I have a spreadsheet with 20,000 hyperlinks to music files. I formed them
with 2000 Office, but have now upgraded to 2003 Office and find the old
hyperlinks do not work. I would rather not perform 20,000 hyperlinks again.
Also, any hyperlink I enter is in Ariel, and I prefer something else. Help!??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Fixing the font of entered hyperlinks is easy:

Format Style Hyperlink whatever

Are your hyperlinks Inserted hyperlinks or =HYPERLINK() functions??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200750

"lonv155" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with 20,000 hyperlinks to music files. I formed them
with 2000 Office, but have now upgraded to 2003 Office and find the old
hyperlinks do not work. I would rather not perform 20,000 hyperlinks again.
Also, any hyperlink I enter is in Ariel, and I prefer something else. Help!??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Gary's Student
Thanks for the font answer. Is now easy for me!
All hyperlinks were inserted. Unfortunately more than 20,000 of them.
Really appreciate your help.
lonv155

"lonv155" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with 20,000 hyperlinks to music files. I formed them
with 2000 Office, but have now upgraded to 2003 Office and find the old
hyperlinks do not work. I would rather not perform 20,000 hyperlinks again.
Also, any hyperlink I enter is in Ariel, and I prefer something else. Help!??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am new at this, so maybe I have already sent this.
Hyperlinks are inserted.
Thanks for the info on fonts!
lonv155