Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao

Default Prompt

Access 2000. I am creating a database query form Mas90 (sotamas90) table. I
used the wizard and selected the fields I wanted. Works fine.

I want to group by one of the fields: checkdate - in this format -
MM/DD/YYYY. When I get to filter, I select checkdate and then "must be equal
to". I can then put in 05/31/2002 and it will work.

Where can I make it so excel / query will prompt me for a date each time I
run the report rather than being hard coded into the query?

Thanks.
rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao

In Access your query needs to be converted to a parameter
query. In design mode use the menu Query | Parameters.

HTH,
Merjet