Junior Member

Default Excel Template required for Daily managing daily income and expense at Mobile shop

Dear All,

I have newly started a Mobile shop and want to use the power of Excel for Daily accounting.

Can anybody help me in creating template for my requirement.

I am not expert in Excel.

I Basically want to include following things;

1) Day start Cash in counter
2) Daily Sales and Repair Income
3) Expenses at shop ( Parts, Tea, Stationery, Etc.)
4) Total
5) Cash taken for submit in bank at day end
6) Day end Cash in Counter.

If any changes need to be made, Suggestions are welcome from experts.

Thanks in advance.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevillmehta View Post
Dear All,

I have newly started a Mobile shop and want to use the power of Excel for Daily accounting.

Can anybody help me in creating template for my requirement.

I am not expert in Excel.

I Basically want to include following things;

1) Day start Cash in counter
2) Daily Sales and Repair Income
3) Expenses at shop ( Parts, Tea, Stationery, Etc.)
4) Total
5) Cash taken for submit in bank at day end
6) Day end Cash in Counter.

If any changes need to be made, Suggestions are welcome from experts.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you still need help with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

--

nevillmehta

Thank you... Please send email when you have other advise for mobile shop.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:28:58 PM UTC+5, nevillmehta wrote:
Dear All,

I have newly started a Mobile shop and want to use the power of Excel

for Daily accounting.

Can anybody help me in creating template for my requirement.

I am not expert in Excel.

I Basically want to include following things;

1) Day start Cash in counter

2) Daily Sales and Repair Income

3) Expenses at shop ( Parts, Tea, Stationery, Etc.)

4) Total

5) Cash taken for submit in bank at day end

6) Day end Cash in Counter.

If any changes need to be made, Suggestions are welcome from experts.

Thanks in advance.

--

nevillmehta

u got any soul plz share i also need