Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2010 Pivot Table

I ran into an issue while using the Pivot Table.

My data looks like this:

Code RejectReason
AP No Quote
AP No Quote
AP No Quote
AP No Quote
AP No Quote
ap No Quote
ap No Quote
ap No Quote
ap No Quote

But the Pivot Table creates this:

Row Labels Count of RejectReason
AP 9
Grand Total 9

So it appears as if the Pivot does not recognize the difference
between AP and ap.

Is there a workaround for this ?

Thanks in advance.