Scroll bar disappears

Old December 14th 16, 05:03 PM
Michael Graubart Michael Graubart is offline
Junior Member

Location: London, UK
Angry Scroll bar disappears

I have upgraded to MS Office 2016 on my Mac with OS 10.12.2 (Sierra). In the computer's System Preferences/General I have scroll bars selected to be visible always. In my new MS Word, that is what happens. But in Excel, the scroll bar disappears almost as soon as a workbook is opened. I can make it temporarily reappear by clicking a small arrow near top right, but I want it to be always visible, as it is in all my other applications. Can anyone suggest what I can do?