Excel 2016 IF function wrong answer

Old November 11th 16, 07:32 AM
Leilan Leilan is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel 2016 IF function wrong answer

Hi, I'm confounded by excel's answer to my if function. My formula worked for column G. But in that column my condition was not >= but just =. When I tried to apply the same sequence of formula, it now gives the first answer "99+" even if the condition is not met =If(f2>=141,"99+",if(blah blah blah)). Can anyone help? Thanks
Attached Images