Mail merge from excel to word SUCKS

Old November 10th 10, 01:39 PM
danny1234 danny1234 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merge from excel to word SUCKS

Hello,

I have a excel sheet and I just want to print labels on a a4 page with 3 columns and 5 rows.

This seems to be impossible with WORD 2007. I use mail merge, select the data source, but whatever size i give for the labels, IT ALWAYS PRINTS EACH RESULT PER PAGE.

And the preview is per page also, whatever I do.

Can someone please help me out?
Old December 11th 16, 09:14 PM
TabooCheddar TabooCheddar is offline
Junior Member

I messed around with this for a while before my wife figured it out. Before hitting the "Preview Results" button, make sure you hit "Update Labels". Then click "Preview Results" to make sure all of the labels are filled in, not just the first one on each page.
Old December 12th 16, 05:36 AM
Amandabui252 Amandabui252 is offline
Junior Member

Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.
Old December 12th 16, 08:07 AM
Luannguyen992 Luannguyen992 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks bác, giờ mình mới biết đến thông tin hữu *ch n*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng như thế n*y post lên cho mọi người cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Đang rất quan tâm
Old December 13th 16, 03:45 AM

Old December 13th 16, 07:03 AM

Old December 13th 16, 07:26 AM
Sandytran144 Sandytran144 is offline