merge two excel files like in word mail merge

Old November 6th 09, 03:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
azmerritt

Default merge two excel files like in word mail merge

can you merge a list of names that is in an excel spreadsheet (client
listing) into a "document" that is also done in excel? I'm trying to do
"mail merge" in excel similiar to "mail merge" in word. I would like to
set-up the "document" like a template in word.
Old December 11th 16, 10:23 PM
TabooCheddar TabooCheddar is offline
Junior Member

You can use visual basic in Excel to do this. This video walks through it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwiulx2MQc