How do I change the default email program in Excel 2007?

Old August 12th 08, 05:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
wretchedcrust

Default How do I change the default email program in Excel 2007?

I recently installed Office 2007 on top of an existing installation of Open
Office. I've switched over email to Outlook and disabled Thunderbird, but
when I try a "Send" operation in Excel, it brings up Thunderbird, not
Outlook. I've searched help and tried to google this, but have found nothing.

Any help?
Old August 12th 08, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Just a guess...

This is usually an internet options choice.

Open MSI
Tools|Internet Options|programs
change the Email program to what you want.

If it shows Outlook, change it to something else, apply the change, close the
dialog and change it back. (A longggggggg time ago, this woke up the setting
for me.)

Old September 4th 13, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

What is MSI?