how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

Old July 16th 14, 04:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

The selecting all and quickly double clicking worked! Thank you so much! You just saved me unhiding almost 50 individual rows
Old August 20th 14, 09:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:54:00 PM UTC+7, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individually?

Double clicking works! Thanks!
Old September 29th 14, 11:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

do restart
Old December 10th 14, 02:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It worked very quickly...Thank you...
Old December 19th 14, 05:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:54:00 AM UTC-8, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individually?

I am using Microsoft's Excel 2013 and had the same issue with needing multiple rows to "Unhide", My "easiest solution";
1. select entire worksheet, this is done easily by clicking on the upper left hand down arrow just below the "Name Box".
2. Move into to worksheet, Right click and select "Unhide".
Old January 14th 15, 09:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 6:24:00 PM UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> out individually?

Thanks a lot Satnam, its working well...
Old February 9th 15, 05:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you so much, Satnam!
Pat
Old February 28th 15, 01:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For the Excel version I have it behaves a little differently. To unhide all hidden rows: I click the top left corner of the sheet to highlight the whole sheet. This part is same as what you did. Then the next is a little trick. Then I have to put cursor to the far left in the column left of column A and then move cursor to the horizontal line exactly between the two non-hiding rows (if row 2 to row 111 are hidden, then put on the line between row 1 and row 112) and then do a quick double click to unhide all. It will not work, if the cursor is exactly on the dividing line.

Old April 3rd 15, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 12:06:00 PM UTC-8, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> i had tried that but doesnt work
> I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
> was reset to Zero or something..
> Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
> select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
> upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
> 1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
> the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
> button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.
>
> Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
> :-)
> But thanks for trying..
> Satnam
> India
>
> "Marcelo" wrote:
>
> > select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide
> >
> > hth
> > --
> > regards from Brazil
> > Thanks in advance for your feedback.
> > Marcelo
> >

> > "Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:
> >
> > > I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> > > I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> > > out individually?

Thanks...Worked perfectly
Old April 6th 15, 05:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dhanywaad Sudarshan