Hyperlinks: Hyperlinks change on copy/paste?

Old November 13th 07, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick S.

Default Hyperlinks: Hyperlinks change on copy/paste?

Why do hyperlinks change folder locations and maintain the file name when I
copy/paste workbook to workbook?
I have tens of thousands of hyperlinks in a workbook and I am reconfiguring
the entire workbook to a new workbook but all the links become broken after
copy/paste to the new workbook. The location becomes the computer users
default "My Documents" location.

This is not logical!

--
Regards