Asynchronous call (macro)

Old August 29th 07, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rodrigo Ferreira

Default Asynchronous call (macro)

Hi
I want to execute 2 subs (Macro1 and Macro2) at the same time, how can I do
it?
I don't want to wait for the end of Macro1 to execute Macro2

--

Rodrigo Ferreira
Regards from Brazil

Old August 29th 07, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible in xl2003 and below.

I don't know if it's possible in xl2007.