Graph Axes

Old December 8th 04, 09:03 PM
Robin

Default Graph Axes

Hi,

I am having this exact same issue as below. I need the categories on the X
axis switched with the numerical values on the Y axis. I saw the response
below to change to bar instead of column. My problem is that I cannot use a
bar graph...instead I need to use a line graph or scatter graph. I cannot
find a way to do this in the entire Office suite (Word, PowerPoint or Excel).
Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Robin