How do I subtract time where hh:mm:ss:ff (frames = 30 frames/sec)

Old December 2nd 16, 04:07 PM
Hslebbng030 Hslebbng030 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
It is actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Old December 3rd 16, 03:09 AM
Hslebbng030 Hslebbng030 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
Great article. I'm dealing with many of these issues as well..
Old December 3rd 16, 04:06 AM
Hslebbng030 Hslebbng030 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
Old December 3rd 16, 06:06 AM
Hslebbng030 Hslebbng030 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very useful extremely helpful.
Old December 3rd 16, 10:03 AM
Vfppro1692016 Vfppro1692016 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ7 View Post
I've got a template I'm using (in Excel 2003) where I need to subtract two time-based fields from one another. (Seems simple enough). However... this is for use @ a small post production co., where the smallest unit of measure is not actually the more commonly referenced 'second', but rather - the 'frame' (generally at the rate of 24 or 30 frames per second). What I'd like to accomplish is this: a formula that takes the two timecodes and subtracts in from out... leaving me with a duration: EX: 01:11:27.03 - 01:11:23.20 = 00:00:03.13 (or 3 sec & 13 frames) thanks for your help. ~kj
Để giải tỏa khúc mắc cho câu hỏi trên, thứ nhất hãy chung Chevrolet Phú Mỹ Hưng hồi cứu lại “quê quán” của mẫu xe n*y. dòng xe Chevrolet sản xuất ở Mỹ. Người Mỹ luôn luôn quan tâm tiêu ch* an to*n v* sự dẻo dai đặt lên b*c nhất. - See more :http://www.giaxeotovn.xyz/