Date of the First Friday every month

Old January 12th 17, 07:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date of the First Friday every month

i want to create a date table for the first Friday every month
and another one for the second Friday every month
and a third one for the last Friday every month

any help ...

thanks in advance
Old January 12th 17, 08:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch

Hi,

Am Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:39:09 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

> i want to create a date table for the first Friday every month
> and another one for the second Friday every month
> and a third one for the last Friday every month

have a look:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTgYcU13VlIJ9tbWImTg

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Old January 12th 17, 10:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thats great ... thank you very much
now if want to use this in my work sheet what i have to do ?
just copy them or i have to do something else ?
Old January 12th 17, 10:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thank you very much
i will try and will let you know how it goes
Old January 12th 17, 11:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

i did the second choice and copied the formula and referenced it to data validation list
thank u alot

now i can use it with any day by changing the day reference number ,right?