grouping cells within a column for a chart

Old January 10th 17, 12:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ejm20@pacbell.net

Default grouping cells within a column for a chart

I have many cells in one column that I would like to chart. I would like to group them to make the chart more readable. 49-55 is one group 78-84 is another chart, etc.... How would I do this?

49.667446
49.857418
49.875416
49.899414