Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values on Excel?

Old July 28th 05, 01:39 PM
Khan

Default Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values on Excel?

Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values?
Old July 29th 05, 01:02 AM
Jon Peltier

Excel doesn't have a native 3D XYZ chart format, but Andy Pope shows how
to fake it on his web site

http://andypope.info

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Old July 29th 05, 01:40 PM
Tushar Mehta

In article >,
says...
> Can you plot a graph with 3 axes e.g. xyz values?

For an understanding of what you can do with XL (it's quite limited)
see
3D Surface
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...ace/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
Old January 7th 17, 01:00 AM
macmatej macmatej is offline
Junior Member

For 3D XYZ chart you can use projection:

http://www.maclab.sk/clanky/en-3d-graph-excel.php