How to I use nested quotation marks for 'SUMIF' function in Excel.

Old April 4th 05, 09:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glenn

Default How to I use nested quotation marks for 'SUMIF' function in Excel.

I'm writing a macro, creating a formula for an active cell using "SUMIF". I
need to use cell references that I can control via variables (aka 'cells'
with rownum and colnum notations, or named cell ranges derived from same).
Syntactically VBasic doesn't understand nested quotation marks for named cell
ranges. Additionally using 'Range(Cells..' gives compile errors. Is it
possible to accomplish this? Sample code?? Most grateful for help!!
Old April 5th 05, 12:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Hudson

Hi Glenn,
Not sure if this will help, but here sample code that I used to insert a
formula.

Cells(RowCount, 4) = "=sum(D" & RowAnchor & "" & RowCount - 1 & ")"

RowCount and RowAnchor are variables I used.

Old April 5th 05, 12:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macropod[_6_]

Hi Glen,

You can insert them via Chr(34). For example:
Cell.Formula = "SUMIF(A1:A10" & Chr(34) & ">0" & Chr(34) & ")"

Cheers

Old January 3rd 17, 08:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://tutorialway.com/use-sumif-function-in-excel/
check this site