Calendar on multiple sheets

Old December 20th 16, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Antoine Balon

Default Calendar on multiple sheets

Hello, I have to create a schedule of employees for the year 2017. I fairly new to excel. How do I create a calendar on multiple sheets automatically with the correct date ?
Thank you
Antoine.
Old December 20th 16, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_6_]

> Hello, I have to create a schedule of employees for the year 2017. I
> fairly new to excel. How do I create a calendar on multiple sheets
> automatically with the correct date ? Thank you Antoine.

There are lots of templates available here...

https://templates.office.com/?legRed...3-d75359266338

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!