Lock Cell After Data is Entered on Particular Cell

Old December 1st 14, 11:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mohankutty1975@gmail.com

Default Lock Cell After Data is Entered on Particular Cell

On Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:30:21 PM UTC+5:30, Moideen wrote:
> We are maintaing an excel sheet for expense details, After Entering the
> data on Amount Coloumn Need to Lock The Amount Coloumn with Password.
> Please help me.
>
> Coloumn 1 Coloumn 2 Coloumn 3
>
> Date Item Name Amount
>

> --
> Moideen

Dear all,

i want to lock the excel spread sheet after cell entry , (lock the cells one by one )
Old December 30th 14, 08:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mohankutty1975@gmail.com

On Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:38:06 PM UTC+5:30, Gord Dibben wrote:
> First...........select all cells on sheet and format them to unlocked.
>
> Add this event code to the worksheet module.
>
> Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
> On Error GoTo enditall
> Application.EnableEvents = False
> If Target.Cells.Column = 3 Then
> ActiveSheet.Unprotect Password:="justme"
> n = Target.Row
> If Me.Range("C" & n).Value <> "" Then
> Me.Range("C" & n).Locked = True
> End If
> End If
> enditall:
> ActiveSheet.Protect Password:="justme"
> Application.EnableEvents = True
> End Sub
>
> When you enter a value in column C that cell will become locked for
> editing.
>

> Gord
>

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:00:21 +0000, Moideen
> > wrote:
>

> >We are maintaing an excel sheet for expense details, After Entering the
> >data on Amount Coloumn Need to Lock The Amount Coloumn with Password.
> >Please help me.
> >
> >Coloumn 1 Coloumn 2 Coloumn 3
> >
> >Date Item Name Amount

Thanks , i need one more clarifications. once entered the data in cell give the lock of each column respective row.

if possible please post.

thank you for the support
Old December 10th 16, 08:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rupam.dey@pittiegroup.com

i want cell lock after input automatically in google drive....

can any one send the process....